Order and Payment
Setting up an account
If this is the first time you place an order with us, you need to set
up an account with us. To do this, please fax to us (858-635-8991)
the following infomation.
- A signed purchase order form;
- your shipping and billing address;
- contact person's name, phone and fax numbers, and email address;
- Foreign customers: If you have a FedEx account, please let us know
so that FedEx can charge custom duties
to your account instead of mailing bills to you.
This will speed up the custom clearance process.
Please let us know if you would also want us to charge delivery to this
- Fax. If you have a purchase order with your purchasing
department, please fax it to us at 1-858-635-8991. You may use your
own order form, or download the order form we
provide (in pdf format).
- Telephone. You may call us at 1-877-5-blocks
(1-877-525-6257), or 1-858-635-8950 to place your order.
- Email Please send your email orders to email@example.com.
- Online You can use our online order system.
We accept check, money order, wire transfer, and credit cards.
- Check or money order. Please make it payable to
Combi-Blocks Inc., and send it to our mailing
- Wire transfer. Please contact us
for our bank information.
- Credit card. We accept Visa and Mastercard. Please call us (1-858-635-8950) or fax to us
(1-858-635-8991) the following information: (1) Card type, (2) card
number, (3) expiration date, (4) card holder name and address,
including city, state and zip code. You may use our credit card payment
form (in pdf format).
Copyright 1997--2015 Combi-Blocks Inc.
Last updated: 08/29/15