Setting Up an Account
If this is the first time you place an order with us, you will need to set up an account with us. To do this, please email or fax to us (858-635-8991) the following infomation.
- A signed purchase order form.
- Your shipping and billing address, including an email address to send invoices. There will be a $5 handling fee per invoice if you want the invoice be sent to you by post mail or any method other than emailing.
- contact person's name, phone and fax numbers, and email address;
- Foreign customers: If you have a FedEx account, please let us know so that FedEx can charge custom duties to your account instead of mailing bills to you. This will speed up the custom clearance process. Please let us know if you would also want us to charge delivery to this account.
- Email Please send your email orders to email@example.com.
- Fax. If you have a purchase order with your purchasing department, please fax it to us at 1-858-635-8991. You may use your own order form, or download the order form we provide (in pdf format).
- Telephone. You may call us at 1-877-5-blocks (1-877-525-6257), or 1-858-635-8950 to place your order.
- Online You may use our online order system to place your orders.
We accept check, money order, wire transfer, and credit cards.
- Check or money order. Please make it payable to Combi-Blocks Inc., and send it to our mailing address.
- Wire transfer. Please wire your payment to the bank account on the invoice.
- Credit card. We accept Visa and Mastercard. If you are ordering online then you may enter the credit card information using our secure ordering system; otherwise please call us (1-858-635-8950) or fax to us (1-858-635-8991) the following information: (1) Card type, (2) card number, (3) expiration date, (4) card holder name and address, including city, state and zip code. You may use our credit card payment form (in pdf format).